- Using two pairs of flat nose pliers, open a jump ring, thread it with 3 closed jump rings, the close the open ring with the pliers.
- Spread the three rings out around the one they are all connected too. Attach one end of your clasp to one of the three rings.
- Open another jump ring, slip the other two rings on and add to more, use the pliers to close the ring.
- You’ll have two rings on the end, slip an open ring through and add two more before closing.
- Repeat step four until you have the full length of necklace that you want and add the other end of your clasp.
- Continue to add rings in the middle of the necklace in the same manner to add the bib. Taper the width as you go.