{Mani Monday} LVX Deco

I bringing Mani Monday back! That’s right, it’s time to get back to my beauty blogging roots. I had to take a hiatus for a couple of months to make sure I had used all of my polishes more than once.

LVX Deco Swatch

You may have already seen this beauty around the web. You see, it came in the debut Vegan Cuts Beauty Box this July so I am sure that I’m not the only gal blogging about it. Deco by LVX is a great pink creme for summer. To get a smooth look, you will want to apply two coats of polish, plus a topcoat. Make sure that your polish has dried enough before applying the topcoat that it doesn’t swirl the polish around.

I’m super excited to find a beauty subscription box that has only vegan and cruelty-free items, if you want to see the rest of the items that came in my box, check out my instagram. Do you subscribe to a beauty box? Are there any other vegan/cruelty-free ones that I’m missing out on?

• MomChalant August 6, 2013, 7:24 AM

Such a beautiful color! Makes me miss nail polish. I used to be very into nail art and nail polish and then my blog took up my spare time.
    MomChalant recently posted..A Tribute To My MomMy Profile

• Carli August 6, 2013, 9:50 AM

Great color! I am going to look into the beauty box, it sounds wonderful.
    Carli recently posted..F.I.T. Interview: Irene Turns to Fitness To Deal with Major Life ChangesMy Profile

• luminousvegans August 6, 2013, 9:33 PM

I wish I had got the vegan cuts beauty box JUST for that polish. It is such a pretty coral color! I never thought I would be obsessed with nail polish, but I’ve recently, well, become obsessed! 🙂
    luminousvegans recently posted..Smoky Orzo with Brussels Sprouts and TomatoesMy Profile

• mskristiina August 7, 2013, 9:59 AM

Haha, I love it too. I guess that is obvious. I can’t wait to see what is in the box next month!

• rika@veganmiam.com August 7, 2013, 6:02 PM

Hei Kristina ^_^ I love LVX nail lacquers. I bring them wherever I go! I just followed you on feedly, after the whole Google reader shutdown thingy! So expect more comments from me ^_^ x
    rika@veganmiam.com recently posted..Watermelon Gazpacho with Finger LimesMy Profile

• Jenna August 8, 2013, 8:00 PM

oh yay for mani monday! i had been getting gel manis regularly but I decided I needed to stop because A- too expensive to do every 2 weeks which is the absolute longest I can go because B- my nails grow sooooo ridiculously fast and C- I like my nails SUPER short so I want to file/trim them weekly, which you can’t really do with a gel mani. Sooooo, I have been polishing them myself and my fave color right now is a sort of dark orange- that is really fun and summery. i almost got the vegan cuts beauty box JUST for this polish- such a gorg color! but- I just do not need a box full of beauty products each month! I already have too many products and need to curb my junky ways! ; )
    Jenna recently posted..7ish Months… and a ton of traveling and other stuffMy Profile

• Sandra from It's Tidy Time October 28, 2013, 6:29 AM

Such a great color for Spring and Summer! I have it in Gelish called “Sweet Morning Dew”, it’s identical and I’ve gotten more compliments on that color than any other I’ve ever worn. Go girl!

• Erin (from itsTidyTime.com) October 29, 2013, 5:11 AM

Go figure, out of all the mani posts I could pick from, my sister comments above me here…haha! Stopping by to say how much I liked this color! 🙂 (Hi, Sandra)